Wednesday, June 22, 2011

that boy can cook

I am a sucker for pretty much any and everything (with the exclusion of wasabi) spicy. I absolutely love love love the taste and feel of my lips burning! Okay, well it's more like a love-hate relationship. You know those things that are so spicy they make your nose run but are just too good to stop eating? Yep, that's the way I like it.

Lucky for me, the mister made some yummolicious chicken wings last night! I don't know what he seasoned them with, but I do know that he cooked them in Red's Buffalo Hot sauce. And they were so good. And I would eat them every day if I didn't care about my pants buttoning or developing a case of cottage cheese legs.


Good job babe. Good job chicken. Good job Red's. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. oh, my. those do look tasty. sometimes i get a craving for hot wings but I have never attempted to make them myself! I'd probably try and make them "healthy" and zap all the flavor out of them! :-/
    *Susan
    http://soozind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay you just made so hungry here....and we're perhaps soulmates bc i am a fat girl deep down too!

    ReplyDelete